Thursday, December 8, 2011

Neato XV-11





I have been having so much trouble finding time to blog or do anything. Since I accepted my promotion in late November I have been working non-stop, most nights till around 11 PM. Just yesterday things started slowing down a little bit (I will not argue with that). Everyone seems to think working at home and traveling occasionally, I should be able to accomplish so much. So NOT true. I have had to hire a maid service (mostly because I am a clean freak). I walked into my house two weeks ago and couldn't even see my kitchen counters. It was bad, like....really bad. Those who know me, know I hate a mess! Thanks to Good Steward Atlanta, I don't have to worry about it anymore. Now if I could only hire a cook, and someone to help the boys with homework and projects, I'd be set!

To piggy back off my need for clean, I have been wanting the Neato XV-11 for months now. My entire house is hardwood floors and they get so dusty! It is annoying to constantly have to clean them. For my birthday,  The B got me the Neato XV-11! It is so nice to just press a button and have it take off and clean an ENTIRE level! It can clean hardwood, tile and carpet! It is programmable and I can set it to clean whenever I want. I can even take it upstairs and 30 minutes later it will "ding" to tell me it's done! Whole house clean in under an hour and I don't even have to lift a finger! I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment