Thursday, December 15, 2011

Coming this July 17....

Baby Litteral! Yes, I am pregnant! We are very excited to add to our family! Baby L is due on our wedding anniversary, July 17. To say our parents and the boys were excited to hear the news would be an understatement! They are overjoyed with the news! We will find out the sex in January. Of course Austin and Little J are hoping for a boy (we'll be happy with either!). I was a worried about telling Little J because he is known for telling me he doesn't want to be a middle child and that I don't "need" any other children. I hope I prove to him all the time how much I love him and Austin and they would never be "replaced" by a baby.  I just know by how excited Austin was with the news he is going to be the best big brother Baby L could ask for!



We decided to come up with a creative way to tell our family about Baby L. We piggy backed off  the MasterCard commercial and used the picture taken on our cruise. I was pregnant in the picture, but we didn't know till we returned home!


The bottom of the picture said:

Cruise to the Bahamas $1000
Souvenirs $100
The fact there are THREE Litterals in this picture....
PRICELESS!



The guy in the picture is NOT related to either of us, he was just standing in the ocean in a tux and we thought it would be funny to get our picture with him. The champagne is not real either!

2 comments: