Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Baby L

I finally told my boss yesterday about Baby L. He was actually really happy for me and we worked out a plan for my maternity leave already. I'm still unsure how long I am going to take (at most 6 weeks, but I may come back sooner on a part-time basis because I work from home). It will depend when the Doctor releases me.



 With the news of a baby, planning mode has kicked in big time. I know that I work from home and it probably seems cold, but we will be sending Baby L to daycare during the day.  I feel so lucky that it appears we are going to get our first choice, which is Goddard School in Austell. They all have super long waiting lists, but with Baby L not starting till September, there is a spot! Hopefully we will be able to secure our spot by Friday! I had considered hiring a nanny (the cost is about the same), but I really wanted to be able to get Baby L into a great school and this will secure our spot through Kindergarten. I was a little upset at the fact they only offer 5 days a week for infants, I was hoping for a 3 day a week program. He/She will only go a few hours a day anyway!



Getting Fat. I am quite upset because I officially can't fit into my clothes. It is depressing because I am in between looking like I have eaten one too many cupcakes and looking like I could possibly be pregnant. I need clothes that fit, but maternity bottoms just look funny on me. This stresses me out and I'm sure the B thinks it is totally hot that I only wear gym clothes now days (one of 4 outfits). Rockin' wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment