Sunday, October 16, 2011

Back to the Grind

I have been traveling for work much more frequently then I have in the past. I am pretty much gone 1-2 days a week the past 3 months or so. I am hoping it will slow down as the year comes to a close. I hate leaving the family, especially on a Sunday. Today, I was flying out to Raleigh for my quarterly HR meeting, I arrived early for my 4 pm flight. Turns out, my Dad was flying in at the same time and we were able to meet up for a few minutes at the airport. To make a long story short ,I just arrived in Raleigh (after midnight), with a business class upgrade and a free flight to use in the next year (hello tropical destination). Since Airtran is overbooking all their flights, I took advantage and was "bumped" to the later flight. Here's to a long few days of meetings and presentations with my HR family. 21 days till vacation. Yes. I'm counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment