Friday, October 21, 2011

British Original



For those that know me, know I am pretty much obsessed with two things, London (yes, the UK) and keeping the boys in awesome clothes ( I am pretty obsessed with the boys too, so make that three things). Yes, I know....kids grow..blah blah blah...I can't help it. I want them to look cute and feel cool in what they wear. They are dressed better than me. One of my most recent finds is mini Boden. Ironically, it is a UK based clothing company and has the British flair I love. I love Boden (the adult store), but the kids stuff is so hip and cute. I find myself looking forward to the arrival monthly catalogue (I may have created a Little J monster, because he looks forward to picking what he wants almost as much as Lego's). Check it out at http://www.bodenusa.com/#. Maybe one day when I have a wee one (yes mom, one day I will) I can deck him or her out in the baby clothes!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on he kids being dressed better. Totally that way in my house. :-) so fun to dress them up though and I am having lots of fun with a boy this time around.

    ReplyDelete